Monday, April 19, 2010

Anything and Everything

A Chanel fishing rod + bag
Chanel surfboards and guitar case
When Chanel came out with their pleasantly sweet temporary tattoos this spring, they started cropping up everywhere. What a luxe little touch to an outfit, from Sarah Jessica Parker at the Oscars to everyday bloggers (and the beauty of not being stuck with them for a lifetime -although, by their look - I wouldn't mind). Little did I know that Chanel was popping up everywhere...from bikes, to fishing poles, surfboards, segweys, guitar cases and even...Medieval armor!
So, what do you think? Superfluous or fabulous? Would you, if you had the money to spend? Before you answer, think - how different are these items than Chanel clothes or accessories?
(chanel.com)

2 comments:

kale.cooper said...

I can't handle this. Chanel makes everything more couture I LOVE it. that bike? are you kidding? I'd sell my body for that piece of art.

Jennifer Babic said...

I would also do just about anything for the bike!!!