Wednesday, May 2, 2012

DIY: Dip Dye Denim

I've been looking around for high waisted denim shorts for a while now, but can't really justify spending upwards of 150$ for a pair. Especially since we can only wear them for a few months of the year! So, I want to Value Village and grabbed an old pair of high waisted denim....

Next, I made them into cut-offs, a little on the longer side so I could do some big cuffs. Next I just dipped the bottom 4-5 inches into a bucket of half bleach half water.

Then I just hung them to dry. Created a few rips and tears and distresses and threw them in the wash. Turned out pretty cool and was so very easy. This DIY cost me 8$! 

2 comments:

Megan said...

loveee these much! they will look so sexy on you!

Cowhide leather shoulder bags said...

Haha, you really did it by yourself? That's can be funny! So if you want to have Sexy leather high heels shoes and the Sexy Leopard Print Sandals you just need to follow it!