Monday, January 31, 2011

Snapshots

A few quick photos of my time here in Sweden so far. Enjoy!
And remember, you should be able to click the photos to enlarge.
One of the tallest and most profound church buildings in Scandinavia,
this cathedral stands in central Uppsala and can be seen from miles around.

The view from my window at sunset.

Of a new favourite Swedish label, MTWTFSS WEEKDAY.

The oh-so-handy pocket Wallpaper City Guides that my friend
James found for me before I left. Plus a cheap bottle of wine, which is
hard to find in Sweden.

Some homey touches courtesy of Ikea.

Gustavo, Gamla Stan, Stockholm

The back walkways of Gamla Stan (Old Town), Stockholm.

A view of the skyline at sunset in Stockholm.

Swans at the port in Stockholm.

Myself, standing across from the National Museum that you can see
in the back right, Stockholm.

A beautiful entryway of a Lutheran church that had Sunday service in
English, Stockholm.

No comments: